- This event has passed.
HUAAS Learning Room on Zoom. Principles: Life & Work
October 22 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm SMT
Join us for a lively discussion on an intriguing topic. Links to electronic resources (e-book, article, video) are listed below.
Reacquaint with fellow alumni, learn from each other’s life examples, and make new friends!
Topic: Principles: Life & Work, based on billionaire investor turned philanthropist Ray Dalio’s #1 New York Times 2017 bestseller.
Moderators: Welly Tantono and Titus Yong
The reading/viewing list:
- “Principles” (2017) book/e-book
- E-book: https://www.ebooks.com/en-us/book/95758966/principles/ray-dalio/
- Or borrow from the National Library: https://catalogue.nlb.gov.sg/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/FULL/WPAC/BIBENQ/100517410/268903742,3
- We will discuss section summaries of Parts 2 and 3 (Summary and Table of Life Principles & Work Principles in the book)
- Shorter Alternatives:
- A 24-page summary of the book: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56f1d1777da24fd2594c0f51/t/5a35b71e652dea7bc2f59ef6/1513469734986/You%2BExec%2B-%2BPrinciples%2Bby%2BRay%2BDalio.pdf
- 30-min overview (Animation): https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=B9XGUpQZY38
RSVP to Titus Yong at yong @ post.harvard.edu