The Center for Asia Leadership is pleased to invite HUAAS members to a Harvard Faculty-led program and a Harvard Faculty and Alumni Dinner on May 18-19, 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
GLOBAL CHANGE AGENT PROGRAM
Date/Time: Friday, May 18, 2018, 9:00am-5:30pm
Venue: Sunway City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Description: One-day intensive workshop modeled after Harvard and Stanford courses, led by Professors and Fellows from Harvard and Stanford University. Harvard alumni receive subsidized rates. Please see details below.
1st ASIA LEADERSHIP FORUM
Date/Time: Saturday, May 19, 2018, 9:00am-5:30pm
Venue: Sunway City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Description: This plenary forum, is a full-day, TED talk-style format where participants are exposed to diverse topics on leadership, led, presented and debated by all Harvard Faculty and Teaching Fellows. Please see full schedule below.
HARVARD FACULTY AND ALUMNI DINNER
Date/Time: Saturday, May 19, 2018, 7:00pm-9:00pm
Venue: Sunway Resort Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Description: An opportunity to connect with Harvard Faculty and members of the Southeast Asia Harvard alumni community through a mixer, networking, and dinner. All Harvard alumni are hosted for this program, compliments of the Center for Asia Leadership and Harvard Club of Malaysia.
GLOBAL CHANGE AGENT PROGRAM (GCA), 18 MAY 2018, Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
Participants choose 1 of 5 full-day, intensive workshop modules led by Harvard Professors and Teaching Fellows. Each workshop will have 30 to 40 participants.
- Global Change Agent 1: Disciplined Leadership: Making Difficult Decisions and Handling Moral Challenges, Prof. Mathias Risse, Harvard Kennedy School (For more info: www.asialeadership.org/participate/disciplined-leadership/)
- Global Change Agent 2: Perspective Leadership: Leading Change in Times of Uncertainty, Harvard Kennedy School (For more info: www.asialeadership.org/participate/perspective-leadership/)
- Global Change Agent 3: Collaborative Leadership: Harnessing Social Networks to Build Power and Lead Change, Prof. Robert Livingston, Harvard Kennedy School (For more info: www.asialeadership.org/participate/collaborative-leadership/)
- Global Change Agent 4: Communicative Leadership: Strategically Engaging Audiences to Lead Change, Prof. Steven Jarding, Harvard Kennedy School (For more info: www.asialeadership.org/participate/communicative-leadership/)
- Global Change Agent 5: Empathetic Leadership: Leading Innovation by Design, Rajan Patel, Harvard Kennedy School MPA and Stanford Graduate School of Business MBA (For more info: www.asialeadership.org/participate/empathetic-leadership/)
19 MAY 2018, Saturday, 9:00am-5:30pm: Asia Leadership Forum (ALF)
Participants attend a plenary-style conference led by all Harvard Faculty and Teaching Fellows. Participants are exposed on diverse topics of leadership through 6 sessions. The Forum will host 350 participants. Please visit: http://alf.asialeadership.org/
- Welcome Ceremony
- Session 1: Personal and Organizational Innovation Strategies for the 21st Century, Christoph Frehsee, Lecturer, Stanford University
- Session 2: Harnessing Social Networks to Build Power and Lead Change, Dr. Robert Livingston, Harvard Kennedy School
- Session 3: A New Paradigm for Leadership, Prof. Steven Jarding, Harvard Kennedy School
- Session 4: Disciplined Leadership: Ethics, Power, and Decision Making, Prof. Mathias Risse, Harvard Kennedy School
- Session 5: Redefining Social Leadership: The Embrace Story, Rajan Patel, Harvard MPA & Stanford MBA
- Session 6: Reinventing Social Profit Initiatives, Samuel Kim, Harvard MPA
Dialogue with Harvard Faculty
19 May 2018, Saturday, 7:00pm-9:00pm: Harvard Faculty and Alumni Dinner
The Center for Asia Leadership and the Harvard Club of Malaysia cordially invite you to: “Harvard Faculty and Alumni Dinner” held at the Sunway Resort Hotel on May 10, 2018. Connect with members of the Southeast Asia Harvard alumni community through a mixer, networking, and over dinner.
SUBSIDIZED FEEDS FOR HARVARD ALUMNI
Subsidized fees are offered for Harvard Alumni, as well as for purchases transacted by Harvard Alumni. Please purchase tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/global-change-agent-program-asia-leadership-forum-2018-tickets-44629084794
Package: Global Change Agents + Asia Leadership Forum:
Subsidized Harvard Rate: RM3200 / USD 830 (Regular Rate: RM3800 / USD 990)
Discount Code: HARVARD-PACKAGE
Global Change Agents (GCA) program only:
Subsidized Harvard Rate: RM2800 / USD 730 (Regular Rate: RM3500 / USD 910)
Discount Code: HARVARD-GCA
Asia Leadership Forum (ALF) only:
Subsidized Harvard Rate: RM600 / USD 165 (Regular Rate: RM800 / USD 220)
Discount Code: HARVARD-ALF
Guests from overseas will receive subsidized rates at the Sunway Clio Hotel (https://www.sunwayhotels.com/sunwayresorthotelspa/sunway-clio-hotel/)
- Standard Room – USD $75/night
- Executive Room – USD $100/night
Please contact [email protected] for more information
Also published on Medium.