May 10, 7pm @ Fort Canning Park. RSVP by April 27
Shakespeare in the Park is coming back to Singapore and we have exclusive, reserved forward-area tickets for the show! Join your fellow alums from Columbia, Harvard and the University of Pennsylvania for an evening with the Singapore Repertory Theatre’s 2018 production of Julius Caesar on Thursday, May 10 at Fort Canning Park. RSVP Deadline: Friday, April 27, 2018. Please arrive by 7.00pm to collect your ticket and picnic boxes as show will start at 7.30pm sharp!
Shakespeare in the Park makes its highly-anticipated return in May 2018 with Julius Caesar. Directed by Guy Unsworth (Hand to God), this production sees Shakespeare’s political thriller brought to life against a backdrop of modern-day international relations and global current affairs.
Starring Jo Kukathas (Romeo & Juliet) as Julius Caesar alongside Ghafir Akbar (Disgraced), Daniel Jenkins (Hand to God, Romeo & Juliet), Thomas Pang (Hand to God, Romeo & Juliet) and Julie Wee (The Merchant of Venice).
Spread your picnic blanket under the stars and be mesmerised by the beautiful set and amazing cast.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL PICNIC BOX:
Please purchase your exclusive Alumni picnic box by using the Peatix ticket option. See below MENU:
- Swiss Cheese and Mushroom Quiche
- Hot Smoke Salmon and White Asparagus
- Apricot Crumble
- Please arrive by 7pm to collect your ticket and picnic boxes as show will start at 730pm sharp!
- Please wear your Columbia/UPenn/Harvard T-shirt (if you have)
- Collect your picnic box with event ticket
- To avoid waiting on-line, there will be a special table to collect your tickets and picnic boxes at the Front Entrance
For any questions or concerns, please contact Rebecca at [email protected]
Also published on Medium.